58% of Mississippi has got a clue. The other 42%… Well, not so much.
Personhood USA’s reaction to the failure of Initiative 26? Park this monstrosity in a Walgreens about 2 miles from the capital — right by Baptist Hospital (whose physicians, I might add, opposed the amendment).
Grow up, you tools, and stop dragging down the average IQ of a state that has ALWAYS had a bad rep. Having lived in Mississippi, it makes me angry that the perfectly sane and reasonable people that reside their are so poorly perceived in society because of your ignorance and arrogance.